wJan 31, 2006


well, that's better

My Criminal Law & Justice TA gave a handout on reading case books, and one of the tips reads as follows: You need to consider what the case doesn't say as well as what it does. My response: That could take a while.....

I'm really excited for the Winter Olympics to start next week. The Summer ones don't really do it for me, but there is something romantic about ice-skating.

Gretchen/Ryan: Someone in the Battlestar Galactica fandom has picked up on the emo that is Lee Adama (have I ever admired a character who wasn't emo?! Other than Integra Hellsing?? Click here and you'll both thank me. Huzzah for lee!mo

I've had this dark blue hooded Nike sweatshirt of mine since 6th grade, so....9 years? I used to wear it in high school when I was in an especially foul mood. I don't wear hooded sweatshirts to class so often, but is it scary that I feel so much more comfortable in my own skin when I do? I don't know. It makes me really sad that the seams on the ends of the sleeves are fraying, though. :(

I still feel like I'm drowning in schoolwork, but I got a ton of stuff done today, so that's all I can do. Something potentially exciting happened today, but I won't say more 'til I know for sure. The hell of hellish (although still fascinating and loveable) classes is much more bearable when there are things to look forward to.
scribbled mystickeeper at 12:56 AM
1 comments
1 Comments:

HAHAHAHA!!! Lee!mo= hilarious.

By Blogger Gretchen, at 8:38 AM, January 31, 2006  

Post a Comment