wJan 19, 2006


useless post

I really wanted to write on my story tonight, but I need to make myself go to sleep. 8:50 classes suck. Although, last night I went to sleep before 12 and didn't wake up until 8:55. It was glorious!

I feel pretty excited about things at the moment. Even though I think my classes are going to be difficult, I love them.

When I think about things too much, I get sad pretty easily. I want so many impossible things, but it seems like nothing but what seems to be impossibilities will make me happy.

Every day is an eternity, but I'm doing my best to fill it, and I guess that's all I can do.

Current Music: good shit
scribbled mystickeeper at 11:38 PM
1 comments
1 Comments:

OMG SQUEEEMYSTER WHORE!!!! BATTLESTAR GALACTICA IS ON TONIGHT!!!!

T minus 10 hours and counting!

By Blogger Unknown, at 10:43 AM, January 20, 2006  

Post a Comment