wJan 16, 2006


I can't buy any more books because there's no more room

Today has been a pretty amazing day. I went to Gretchen's and Jaci's and watched Moulin Rouge with them. I love that movie. Being with them and Nate and everyone else was awesome, and that's basically where all of my day went.

I obtained the books for my English classes today. The Asian American Women Writers class literature looks really good, so hopefully it'll turn out all right after all.

I also finished cleaning, which is good, because it'll probably be quite some time before I find the time to do it again.

Watching the Golden Globes tonight (there's not much else to do), I'm amazed at how people can just stand a microphone and read a laundry list of people they want to thank. If you're that thankful, they should already know, and be done already. That said, I thought Mary-Louise Parker's (used to play Amy on The West Wing) gesture to John Spencer was elegant.

Sonofamother, classes start tomorrow. *thinks she should probably care more*

Current Music: Fall Out Boy
scribbled mystickeeper at 11:59 PM
1 comments
1 Comments:

Yay! I also love that movie!!! Movie watching with others who also like the movie is really great and fun.

If it helps, I'm geeking out about school but I haven't actually done any of the work yet...

By Blogger Gretchen, at 9:01 AM, January 18, 2006  

Post a Comment