wNov 4, 2005


why do you fall against the wall that you have built with your own hands?

Gordon uploaded pictures of him and Steph from Halloween. They're so cute! Gordon's blog. The one with the magic taken right from Scrapped Princess drawn into the picture is pretty cool. Don't attack Steph! She'll cast some Wall on your ass.

Here is tonight's fruit of my labor. I hadn't planned on writing that much about Mr. Rhodes at all. That wasn't the scene that was supposed to happen, but it's definitely the best characterization I've done so far. Which is odd, because I hadn't thought about this character at all until I randomly inserted him while writing the first couple of entries.

Anyway. I really like ending every night with writing like this. What I hate is staying up so late....I'm going to hate myself tomorrow morning. I intend to sleep a lot at home. I needn't waste so many hours in the afternoon getting nothing accomplished.

I would write something worth reading in here, but I'm just way too tired. I'm excited to go home tomorrow.

Current Music: Crown of Scars - Lifehouse
scribbled mystickeeper at 1:52 AM
2 comments
2 Comments:

Tell Billy and James I say what up.

By Blogger Unknown, at 11:24 AM, November 04, 2005  

It's Billie. But okay.

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 12:00 PM, November 04, 2005  

Post a Comment