wNov 20, 2005


time to read hellsing in bed, muaha

I acquired 7 books this afternoon. Truly, I have no self control. ;_; To my credit, though, four of them were $1 each! And two were half-price! And the 7th one was 20% off! So...yeah. I didn't get as much done today as I would have liked, but I made the day good to make up for wigging out last night when I got home, which I think is more important than reading/studying/papers.

I can see Ryan doing this to his future children.

It is Musical Weekend back at home at my high school. When I was in high school, this involved me being the stage manager, and me thinking about scence changes 24/7. And when it gets to be November now, I feel this strange calling. For example, last night I had a dream. And in this dream, we were having musical and I was stage-managing, but I had no idea what was going on. And after the first scene change, Miss E came back stage and asked me in her disappointed voice what was wrong with me, and would it happen again? "No! No, I promise, it won't!" And I remember running around and fixing teasers because nothing backstage was covered up and I didn't even know what the next scene was and how did that happen?! I was looking at set pieces and not knowing where they went. Then I realized it was a dream, because there was no way in hell that I wouldn't know exactly where a specific set piece was supposed to go. And when I woke up I was like, whoa.

This is me calling ShopKo.
"Hi, I was wondering if you could tell me what I work next weekend Friday and Saturday."
"Wait, who are you again?"
*spells last name*
"Ohhh...hmmm....here you are. On Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, you come in at 4:30 am and will work until 1:00."
".................Okay. And Saturday?"
"6:00 am until 1:00."
"....Why 6:00 We don't open until 8:00, right?"
"It's the day after the day after Thanksgiving."
WTF ARE YOU SHITTING ME?! The day after Thanksgiving is just that - the DAY after. There need not be extra EXTRA special sales. No. No, no.
So, kids, my recommendation to you is that you stay far, far away from the ShopKo that I work at on Friday/Saturday. For serious. People will probably die. It definitely isn't going to help that I haven't worked since the middle of August and will be slow on performing basic functions. Oh customer service, how I miss loathe thee.

Who wants to go see Goblet of Fire over break? I plan on taking some longass naps after my work shifts, so I should be okay for a movie. Probably not Friday night, though.

New Dirge of Cerberus trailer. Vincent as a Turk, Lucrecia, and possibly Hojo. Cid and other characters, and general ass-kicking abound.

I was proud of myself because whilst watching "Kingdom of Heaven," I immediately picked out the actor who played Tiberias as being the guy who did the voice of Scar in The Lion King. Yay for childhood obsessions! Also, Master and Commander is a good movie.

Current Music: Daydream - Smashing Pumpkins, Blackbird - The Beatles
scribbled mystickeeper at 1:41 AM
1 comments
1 Comments:

OMG SQUEEEEEEEEE! YOU NEED TO CALL ME for Harry Potter!!!!!!!

And yes....that mother is a saintly woman.

*Ponders for sister*

I hope I get to see you and the other wHoReS.

By Blogger Unknown, at 11:17 AM, November 20, 2005  

Post a Comment