wNov 29, 2005


's only midnight and i'm reading/going to bed NOW! YES!

There's probably something wrong with working on a paper for my ethnic studies class whilst listening to a song containing Hitler/Nazi propoganda. It's a good song, though! It's going to be the new opening for Hellsing: Listen, courtesy of Louise!

I did a lot of work on my ethnic studies paper today, so that was good. That's the 7-page paper that's due Thursday. It's basically all written now, except that I have to go quote hunting for some things...but I know that they exist, so it should be okay! It's geeky, but writing this paper felt really good. I think it's probably because I actually felt like it mattered, like it was something I was really interested in. It was like being in College Credit English again! I just compiled all of these quotes and then I sat down and a paper just magically formed. I love that feeling.
Unfortunately, I didn't get anything done on my other paper...but that one only needs to be 3 pages, and isn't due until 4:30 on Friday, so hopefully it'll be okay.

Apparently Daniel Radcliffe got mobbed by Elijah Wood fangirls. What I find most amusing is this quote: "So often people shout out, 'Hey Frodo!' as they think I'm Elijah - who frankly is a very good-looking guy so I take it as a compliment." Hahahahhhh...and then the cross-over fiction writers died of pure glee.

Also, Hillary Clinton and Joe Lieberman - what are you doing?! I love reading the comments of Game Politics news stories. A lot of people bring up very valid points.

Current Music: The Day the Wind Blows - Escaflowne OST

scribbled mystickeeper at 7:49 PM
2 comments
2 Comments:

Hey friend,

My post had nothing at all to do with our hanging out - it was soooo good to see you guys! I had a great time, and it was worth my exhaustion in the morning. I'll definitely see you over Christmas break. Hopefully we can have a Youth Lit reunion with our precious Carrie!

Good luck with the rest of the semester, I'll see you soon :-)

By Blogger Sarah, at 12:08 PM, November 30, 2005  

Indeed! Well I'm glad it didn't have to do with me, but you should still not feel that way!

I'm looking forward to seeing all of the church whores again over break. I miss Carrie, :/

Thanks for the luck; I'll definitely need it! And good luck to you as well, :O

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 12:44 PM, November 30, 2005  

Post a Comment