wNov 15, 2005


more sleep tonight than last night

I don't know what's wrong with my computer, but it keeps telling me I'm low on virtual memory. It did this last year, too, but at the very end of the year. I followed counsel given by both Gordon and Chad and I don't know what the deal is. It's annoying when I come back to the computer and open it up and it just stays black and I have to reboot it. :/

I got lots of things done today, so that was good. Memorial Library is officially the new favorite place to study. I guess I'll just keep hoping that I can keep myself as focused as I've been able to the last couple of days. There needs to be more time in a day.

Have been peppering studying with reading the Hellsing manga. Good stuff. Mwah.

Stickers....SO CUTE! Here's Cloud and here's Raito, from Death Note. They're so cute! I wish I had an eBay account. If someone does and is looking to get me something for Christmas, go for it! Heehee, too bad my parents don't read the blog. But yeah. I would totally buy little frames for them.

Some of you are disgusted by putting lyrics in a blog. And to you, I say, grow up stop agonizing over what looks stupid or childish and instead focus on the fact that sometimes, I person just wants to sing to her blog-readers. It'll be okay. I promise.

life is only as good as the memories we make
and i'm taking back what belongs to me


Current Music: 'So Long, Astoria' album - The Ataris
scribbled mystickeeper at 12:49 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment