wNov 2, 2005


i think i'm trying to save the world for you

Hey, someone followed the link to my blog from the Istmus's Halloween coverage yesterday. Well, lots of people did, but one in particular was using a US Department of Justice computer in DC. I'm curious - were you just browsing the Internet, or are you guys trying to investigate the use of tear gas or something?

Yesterday, I watched "The Nightmare Before Christmas" for the first time with Steph and Gordon. It's a very good movie! And tonight in the dorm anime club that I run, we watched "Blood: The Last Vampire." It was exceedingly awesome.

I've been writing today for my Ghost Hunters story (yes, hopefully it'll get a better name at some point. I suck at titles). I didn't get quite as far as I wanted to, but hopefully I'll have time to get caught up this weekend. Again, the blog containing the story is here. I'll stick it on The View From Now's sidebar at a point when I'm not quite so tired. If you're not sure whether or not you're interested, I'll recount some interesting points offered by Steph:
I would just like to say that although the idea is a *little* cliche, your voice makes it readable. And since you're Jackie, I really don't think you will, or probably ever intended to, make it cliche. Common sense tells me that you are Jackie and Jackie does not do things routinely.
To which I reply with: BWAHAHAHAHA! So, yeah. The plot might seem mostly predictable at the moment, but keep in mind that I probably know this and I'm probably doing that on purpose. :O 'Cause, you know, that's the plan. Too bad I don't have it quite figured out how to get there yet. But for now...whatever. It's less than 1500 words, currently. So read it! Leave comments in that blog.

I still never caught up with sleep, which meant I fell asleep every 5 seconds in Geology lecture this morning. I hate it when that happens.
Ahhhhh, I have so much to do; why am I writing a novel?!

Current Music: Ordinary - Train
scribbled mystickeeper at 12:57 AM
1 comments
1 Comments:

Train! Good stuff. I remember the good ole days listening to "Meet Virginia," and then on to "Drops of Jupiter"--which I think is my favorite of theirs. I bought My Private Nation a while back, and it's good but not great, in my opinion.

Glad to see you're still blogging. Hope life's treating you well. Adios...

By Blogger Seth, at 1:40 AM, November 02, 2005  

Post a Comment