wNov 30, 2005


i did pretty well at kicking ass today. now it's time for sleep!

Today:
  • I entertained Steph by busting out my chair dance to "Broken English," the song linked here yesterday. I enjoy pretending to sound like Hitler's shouting in the beginning and then suddenly getting down with my funk when the music starts.
  • Yes, I'm awesome.
  • "Broken English" has become my new school "fight song." What are you fighting for? To write the best damn papers 3V4R!!!!!
  • I made a Froogle wishlist. Not two weeks after writing a post about how I think they're stupid. It's not for you guys to buy me shit. It's for me. Because, you know, I need to be reminded of what shit I want to buy. It's here. Are there already 40 items on it? MAYBE. I basically constructed it imagining that I had unlimited money. Please enjoy the $200+ collection of 12 Advent Children figurines. Also, there's a permanent link to it in my Blogger Profile, which I blame for being the reason that I made one in the first place.
  • Firefox deleted all of my bookmarks, homepage, etc. This REALLY upset me because I have a ton of them! I guess it's a good thing that I have so many links on the sidebar of my blog/links page of my website. But still....piece of crap!
  • A homeless man who was begging on State Street noticed me walking by. My face was buried in my scarf and I was adjusting it. As I passed him he said, "Hey, don't worry Sister, it'll be okay!" I lifted my face out of the scarf and grinned and he said, "Oh, you had me there! You had me there!" Apparently I look like I'm crying when I adjust my scarf.
  • I still have to do one more read-through after writing this blog entry, but after that, tomorrow's 7-page paper will be done!
  • I'm really getting sick of my ethnic studies class....in addition to simply doing the readings, she keeps sending out these 20-question things full of obscure questions related to the readings. I mean, being thought-engaging is fine, but this class almost feels like it should be upper-level, as opposed to being numbered as 100. :/ This is the class in which we receive 10+ emails in one day when she sits down and goes through things. I like, can't even keep up any more. I've made a separate file just for emails for this class so that I can go through it when I have time (after these papers) and find the reading guides to fill out....but there are over 90 emails in the folder! It's ridiculous! I'll be happy when we write out the reviews for this class, ;)
  • I have a lot of reading to catch up on this weekend...but if I can make it through these two papers, I'll be okay for a while.
  • Although, the last Geology Lab Exam and my finals make me want to cry. So far...I definitely want to meet with my Geology professor and my Political Theory professor (we can share our ideas for the final with him, and he'll talk about it with us, so that'll be cool). Bah, I hope I did well on the Political Theory midterm...I'll be getting it back tomorrow. Doing awesomely on one exam would be really nice!

Current Music: leave me cold - Le Portrait de Petite Cossette OST
scribbled mystickeeper at 4:32 PM
2 comments
2 Comments:

Jackie, you're truly amazing.

By Blogger Unknown, at 3:22 PM, December 01, 2005  

Well, thank you, Ryan!

What prompted that?? Did I do something awesome?? *is scared*

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 3:52 PM, December 01, 2005  

Post a Comment