wNov 17, 2005


first expression of thoughts in about 6 hours, wewt

Hmm, today was basically an entire day devoted to study. After class, I spent about an hour doing random things, and then after dinner, Steph and Gordon accompanied me to Memorial Union to study in the cages (haha, that sounds so weird). It's cold out here now (note the appropriate snow in the blog!), which means dressing warmly. Since today was sweatpants/sweatshirt day, I got to pull up my hood over my head. Whilst wearing the scarf that I had wrapped up to my eyes. Which resulted in me resembling a colorful ninja. Awesome!

It's cool walking on lakeshore path now. The trees are all bare and there's snow, but the lake is still loud and alive.

Thankfully, it was very warm and cozy in the library. The stacks are located in one of the "dead silent" areas. After selecting cages, we stayed there for 5 hours. Yes, that's right! Five! Hahaha! I got so much studying done. I am very proud of myself. I must go there more often to get things done. It's very effective. I tend to get hopelessly distracted in my room, :/ We took a short break to McDonald's for some food. But yeah. I think I have almost everything memorized for tomorrow's Geology lecture exam/lab quiz. Which is ten lecture's worth of notes - ALL IN MY BRAIN! I hope I do well. I definitely studied my ass off.

And now I must go study a bit more....there are a few more things that I need to make sure are up there...and then, sweet, sweet sleep.

EDIT: Star Wars knowledge comes in handy when memorizing the features of species! To remember what a lamprey looks like, I tell myself, "Think of the sarlaac pit in Return of the Jedi!" Mwaha.
scribbled mystickeeper at 12:48 AM
3 comments
3 Comments:

Yay the snow is back! Missing you and the snow here in Roma. Take care of Chad for me!

By Blogger Kristy, at 6:49 AM, November 17, 2005  

Just remember whore that even the Cages or Cubes can become to comfortable and then BLAH! it hits you.

BE WARNED OF THE LIBRARY'S EVIL EFFECTS.

OH AND I usually don't like when you read my blog because you're the voice of reason, but tonight you should if you have time. I'm taking on the Dean of Students! WIGGA WIGGA.

By Blogger Unknown, at 3:58 PM, November 17, 2005  

Actually, he was homeschooled. Apparently most of the kids living in his town/neighborhood were as well. They seem to be of the evangelical persuasion, and many of them are convinced that David was "possessed by a demon," or that something must have happened to "make him do this."

Reading through the comments there is certainly an interesting experience. Unfacilitated discussion held mostly by teenagers who can't understand the fact that it was DAVID who did this - not God, not the devil, and none of their minions.

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 5:47 PM, November 17, 2005  

Post a Comment