wNov 28, 2005


comfy beds and good books can only comfort me so many hours of the day

Today has been mostly good. I just switched my English class to something that sounds vastly more interesting than what I had previously been signed up for.

Tonight at the Daily Cardinal, someone had left one of those old 'view finder' things on the copy desk with a note taped to it that said, YOU WILL DIE IN 7 DAYS IF YOU LOOK IN THIS VIEWFINDER! Jack and I looked, :O All of the pictures were black and white photos of this girl and a ghost! The ghost looked like the other girl's sister or something, only she was transparent. It was creepy! But, if I'm dead in 7 days, now we know why.

I really wish my stomach would stop making me feel sickly all the time. I basically always feel like I'm about to throw up.

I got a lot done on my 7 page paper today, but not so much on the 3-page one. But I guess it's okay.

I'm heavily considering joining this because it seems like it would be really cool. I could be Hojo, and then I could be all sadistic and psycho. But I have that other story of mine, and there's enough psycho going on there. You know, when I have time in my life to write again.

Ugh, I just want this semester to be over!

Current Music: Shupuu no Kyou, Toraerarerumono ha Nashi - Read or Die OST
scribbled mystickeeper at 11:55 PM
9 comments
9 Comments:

Which english class did you get into??

I'm not going to lie, I really enjoy Paradise Lost. I hope you do, too, when you get to it next semester. I can't imagine them not teaching it...

By Blogger Gretchen, at 10:30 AM, November 29, 2005  

I am now enrolled in English 500, "A Study of an Outstanding Figure or Figures of Contemporary English Lit." There currently is no professor, but I decided to take the gamble. Previously, I had been enrolled in 461, "Intellectual Opinion in 19th Century England as reflected in literature," which sounded like DEATH.

I really hope that I like Paradise Lost as well. In high school, I tended to like things that everyone else hated, such as Shakespeare. Perhaps you and I have similar taste, :O

Also, to break this we-should-do-stuff-but-we-never-do streak we have going on, have you seen Harry Potter yet?? When I tried to go on Saturday night, it was sold out, ;_;

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 1:07 PM, November 29, 2005  

I have seen it, actually... twice. I went a second time with my mom.
I'd go to Mirrormask with you... or Rent, which I have a serious jones to go see.

By Blogger Gretchen, at 3:30 PM, November 29, 2005  

Oooh! I've been meaning to see Mirrormask for sure.

Rent would be good, too, though.

Or "Good Night and Good Luck," but that one doesn't seem so much like a Gretchen movie, ;D

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 3:33 PM, November 29, 2005  

My brother said "Good Night and Good Luck" was good, but then he's a bit of a history freak...

Also, I'm going to try and actually organize/offer a group trip to Harry Potter for SciFi Club sometime soon now since exams are still a few weeks off.

By Blogger Louise, at 3:59 PM, November 29, 2005  

I like Paradise Lost too!

By Blogger Jenny, at 8:46 PM, November 29, 2005  

HP and Rent both have the advantage of being at U Square, so no bus rides would be in order.

By Blogger Gretchen, at 8:47 PM, November 29, 2005  

This is a good point. Also, University Square is significantly cheaper.

But isn't it essentially impossible to get a hold of movie times prior to the fact?

PS: Well, if BOTH Jenny and Gretchen like it, then I'd better like it as well!

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 11:05 PM, November 29, 2005  

Oh, and if we're seeing HP with SciFi Club, then I'd vote for Rent, if we're going to U-Square for sure!

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 11:06 PM, November 29, 2005  

Post a Comment