wOct 13, 2005


too many times that i've held on when i needed to push away

Sadly, half of my cellphone charm came off today. ;_; It was one of the jade things, too. I don't know where I lost it, but it made me really sad.

I went to the half-price book sale today at the University Bookstore. I bought a secret present for....someone! Bwah. I also purchased Lullaby by Chuck Palahniuk and a collection of short stories by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. His writing style is amazing. I've been drawn to short stories lately....I guess I've been trying to get a feel for the style. I need to write some one-shot things. I have obtained 13 books since coming to school, hehe...But to my credit, 3 of them were free!
And tomorrow starts the Memorial Library sale where you can get a whole bag of books for $2! Louise, when do you want to go?!

This is crap.

Steph and I watched the first episode of the live action Sailor Moon tonight. It's so cute!!! I wasn't expecting to enjoy it that much. Awww.....everyone is so cute! And Tuxedo Mask is hot, bwaha.

And lastly, I've realized (again?) that I don't need anyone or anything else to validate who I am, and that's awesome. Lots of people can't say that. Hell if I'm going to attach my happiness and self-worth to somebody else or wait around for someone else to come along and suddenly make everything bad go away. I'm fully capable of doing that myself, and since I'm waiting anyway, why the hell not?

Conversations with moms can be very helpful.

Julie and Kevin and the kids might come visit on Saturday, :O

I'm getting excited for November to get here so I can write this story of mine, but now I can plan out the plot more. I know one character's name - Galinne, nickname Gali. She will kick ass.

I'm not tired at all and I don't know what the heck my problem is. Last night I was up until about 2:30 and wasn't tired. The last 4 nights, I haven't been tired at all. It's not natural and I'm sure it'll bite me in the ass at some point.

Current Music: Hit the Floor - Linkin Park
scribbled mystickeeper at 12:51 AM
1 comments
1 Comments:

Going to the book sale would indeed be awesome. I'm done with work at 3:30, anytime after that would be ok.

By Blogger Louise, at 8:24 AM, October 13, 2005  

Post a Comment