wOct 18, 2005


's way too late

Today was not nearly as shitty as yesterday. Or maybe I just didn't let myself think about it, not sure. I've studied my ass off for this midterm, but unfortunately this stuff comes to me a lot more easily than Thursday's geology will. Oh well. If I can get through these two, then Jennifer visits this weekend! I'm excited.

I finally remembered my imood login, so now the smiley on the side and the word that accompanies it will change once more on a regular basis.

So. I'm off to get 4 hours of sleep. I'm so hungry, ;_;

Current Music: in a beautiful morning of May - Le Portrait de Petite Cossette OST (this soundtrack is beautiful)
scribbled mystickeeper at 2:56 AM
3 comments
3 Comments:

bweee! i'm so excited to come see you...only 3ish more days!

By Blogger Jenny, at 1:08 PM, October 18, 2005  

Where did you find the Cossette OST? I looked for it some on Saturday but couldn't find it...

And I'll help with the geo midterm as much as possible. It will be ok!

By Blogger Louise, at 1:18 PM, October 18, 2005  

I'M EXCITED, TOO!

BoxTorrents

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 2:10 PM, October 18, 2005  

Post a Comment