wOct 12, 2005


nanananana

I feel pretty shitty at the moment. After Anime Club, I brought some books up in my bed and read and then fell asleep face-down in the pillow for at least 2 hours. Steph woke me up about half an hour 'cause she was going to sleep. I feel sick to my stomach, but that seems to be pretty normal for me lately. I hate my body sometimes. Piece of crap. I also feel out of sorts for other reasons, but I'm hoping that that's from getting less than 5 hours of sleep last night and I'll be better in the morning. I think it's a common trend for me to hope things will be better in the morning. Maybe this is how I really feel all the time and I just wake up and ignore it all day until I'm too tired to keep doing that.

I'm sick of fighting.

But I guess that's life and I'm supposed to either buck up or give up.

I was going to finish with making a sarcastic emo line or something, but I'm sick of labeling what I write in here. I just hope I can actually fall asleep tonight. The last two nights, I've fallen asleep with my headphones on, playing my favorite song on repeat. Wake up around 3 or 4 to turn it off, heh. Anyway.

Current Music: Streamline Sad Sally and other various songs by my friend Jon
scribbled mystickeeper at 1:46 AM
1 comments
1 Comments:

Lack of sleep is bad....(like I should talk). I slept all day thursday because I thought I was going to die and life was good.

BYe whore

By Blogger Unknown, at 9:50 PM, October 12, 2005  

Post a Comment