wSep 11, 2005


saturday

Last night, Louise and Paul and Gordon were over. We just hung out for a while and then started playing some trivia game. But my stomach started hurting a lot, so I laid down in my bed and then I fell asleep a lot while they were still here. After they left, Steph and I talked for a while and then slept until 11:00. That felt really good.

We went with Louise and Sarah (a girl who lives across the hall from us, who's pretty cool) to Borders, which was having a 20% off sale. And we got a receipt that said we get 25% off a book if we purchase it on the 15th-18th. :O I got the last two Azumanga Daioh mangas. I'm so weak when it comes to books...I can save money in other area, but I just can't help myself when it comes to books. ;_;

We did lots of random shopping at met up with Gordon and Paul and ate Chinese at Yummy Buffet. Then we went to Anime Club. I had kind of forgotten how many friends we had made there, so that was cool. Despite some of the people who make the experience....assinine and ridiculous. But anyway, we watched the first episodes of 7 series and then voted on which 3 to watch the rest of the semester. Samurai Champloo, Scrapped Princess, and Genshiken won. Watching Samurai Champloo on the huge screen is pretty cool. I had forgotten how much I loved that show.

Today felt pretty good. But I still keep thinking like something's missing. Like I'm forgetting to do something.

I felt really creative tonight, but then I couldn't do anything with it. I am so insecure when it comes to my writing that it isn't even funny. Of course, I would probably be more confident if my stuff wasn't terrible. That makese sense.

I keep waiting to find someone that I'd like to develop a relationship that's more than friendship, but it never seems to happen. I'm too dark to be attractive, though. Or maybe everyone's this dark and I just don't bother bullshitting over it. I don't know. I don't feel tired at all. But it's quarter after 3 so maybe I should lie in my bed now.

Current Music: Lasting Impressions - Starting Line? I never listen to these CDs any more....
scribbled mystickeeper at 3:17 AM
1 comments
1 Comments:

Um, yeah. The whole comparrison of the University giving out AK 47s and EC was hilarious!

I think it's funny seeing your opinnion while off of school being all nice and stuff and then when school roars itself along. ROARRRR!

By Blogger Unknown, at 1:21 PM, September 11, 2005  

Post a Comment