wSep 26, 2005


I've missed this soundtrack!

I still can't believe how awesome that game was. “That was probably the most unbelievable atmosphere I’ve ever been in in my life,” said Stocco, who scored the game-winning touchdown on a quarterback draw with 24 seconds left in the game. “The fans were unbelievable. It was so loud in there. I couldn’t believe how loud it was...." I WAS ONE OF THOSE FANS! Go me.

Today was pretty good, except for the Packers sucking at life. There was some cleaning and some homework, but mostly wasting time.

Joined Chad for West Wing and Family Guy. West Wing was pretty good...that "3 years later" stuff was pretty trippy, though. Kind of clues you in on who won't be part of the new administration, though. CJ/Danny was cute, though! And Josh and Donna had a scene (this back in real time). "Donna, if you think that I don't miss you every day...." SQUEE.

Watching Family Guy immediately after West Wing is strange. It was better when WW was on Wednesday night. Bastards, trying to cancel it!

There was a different priest at mass tonight. He was pretty cool - he had been born in Europe and spent like, 30 years being a missionary in Africa. Apparently he had been captured by rebels at one point and has seen people get their hands hacked off and eyes gouged out. His homily ran kind of long and we didn't get out until 10:20, but his was one of very few homilies that has actually gotten through to me at that church.

Unfortunately, the petitions (general intercessions for mass) that I write are still a mess because the guy hasn't been getting my emails or something. :/

I am excited to go home, but I'm going to be sad to see the Beasts, because they're going to have grown and have procured larger vocabularies in my absence, :*(

That's all, I think. No angst today! It's like Christmas!

Current Music: On My Own, One Day More - Les Misérables
scribbled mystickeeper at 1:06 AM
4 comments
4 Comments:

Kayla - me, Paul, Chad, and my friend Louise are all going home this week, and I'm thinking we all probably won't fit in your car, lol. Paul's mom/my mom are driving us. Sorry, I would've asked, but I think the car's filled up. Sorry!

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 12:44 PM, September 26, 2005  

Hey, if you get a chance, can you take a picture of JCpenny or something that is different. BLAH.

OH and did you hear about the guy was stabbed with the knife?

By Blogger Unknown, at 4:20 PM, September 27, 2005  

I MEAN FORK!!!! >)

By Blogger Unknown, at 4:20 PM, September 27, 2005  

Oh, you mean in Green Bay. Hehe, it took me a while to figure out what you were saying. Well.....if I have time, I will!

And no, I haven't heard about the fork-stabbing.

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 4:35 PM, September 27, 2005  

Post a Comment