wSep 12, 2005


i should go to bed

Right. Not much happened today. I accomplished tomorrow's homework, which is good, I guess.

Kevin (brother-in-law) came back from Mississippi (he was repairing cellphone towers damaged by the hurricane) yesterday. I called over there today, but I only talked to Olivia and Julie. Julie said he hadn't said much about it yet, other than that there were a lot of abandoned dogs and cats running around. I'm just glad he's okay. I think we might be going home next weekend, so that'd be cool. It kind of snuck up all of a sudden, but I want to see my family muchly, so I think that'll be good. If we go.

Louise, Steph, and I have decided to do some chalking for the campus-wide anime club. We have great slogan ideas, such as "Stop Tentacle Rape" and "Mechas for a Better Tomorrow." We win at life.

I had had plans to clean today, but that never really happened. I got my homework done, though, so maybe I should just be happy with that.

I had started to make a new layout for the blog because as cool as Samurai Champloo is, I'm really sick of this layout. But I don't know what to put on the top in its stead. We're going back to blues, though. Maybe I could just put the Bebop one back up. I'd like a smaller one, though. Myarrrrr....maybe I should sleep. I don't know what my deal is. I was up until 3:30 last night and wasn't tired at all when I went to bed, nor when I woke up around 9:30. And I'm not tired at all right now, either.

One of these nights, I'm going to stop being afraid of writing due to self-criticism and I'll just do it. One of these nights.

Current Music: Sincerely - Tsutchie (Samurai Champloo OST)
scribbled mystickeeper at 1:08 AM
3 comments
3 Comments:

if you write stop tentacle rape on campus i am going to laugh so hard

so very hard

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:29 AM, September 12, 2005  

Mission accomplished...or partly anyway.

Steph and I went up Observatory, down the hill, over on Park, up University and then part way up Charter.

Slogans include:

See you Space Cowboy
"In the name of the Samurai"
Mechas for a better Tomorrow
Shoujo? Shonen?
NERV Wants YOU
Prevent the 3rd Impact
*Something in Japanese*
And a bunch of others I can't currently remember...

Some more places Steph and I thought we should do at some point would be Library Mall, Southeast dorms, and the paths on the hills by Liz you suggested...

Also I still have the chalk.

Anyway, time to try and get my fingers to work again and then go to class...

By Blogger Louise, at 8:45 AM, September 12, 2005  

I wrote them down while I was sitting in class after chalking, others Louise missed were:
-Magical school girls and giant robots never get old!
-Oh yes, I have to find my path, no less, walk on earth, water, and fire. The elements compose a magnum opus - samurai champloo (I used a whole stick of chalk for that one)
-Moon tiara magic!
-Get your bokuto ready!

and I altered the other to say "Shoujo? Shounen? Bishounen?!?"
and the Japanese said "do you like anime?" but it looked hella cool for being in Japanese. I didn't get to put up the tentacle rape one because I want it in a less conspicuous place, lest we get in trouble somehow. Ones to be added next time we go chalking:
-Subs are better than dubs!
-Kaaneedaaaa!
-Feudal Japan never looked so good!
-I ASSURE You that anime is amazing.
-UW Anime Club: wincing at horrible fight dialogue since 1997.
-Anything's fair in a love triangle.
-This semester has no harem anime, yay!
-When your sword is bigger than your body, you know you're in UW anime club.

And the list keeps growing.

By Blogger Steph, at 10:16 AM, September 12, 2005  

Post a Comment