wApr 7, 2004




Yes, I am a horrible person because I thought that maybe studying would be a better thing to do tonight than cleaning my room, seeing as Spring Break starts tomorrow and I'm pretty sure that that would make more sense. Of course, I never make sense, I'm always saying mean or stupid things 'cause I guess that's just how I like to do things. Gosh. I really need a break, if only to get away from people. I wish I could live in a little house by myself somewhere and just not...have to deal with what people think about me. I don't even know why it's such a big deal, because usually I just don't care. I guess it's just realizing that some people think things about me that I never even realized were associated with me. Whatever. So tired, :P
scribbled mystickeeper at 10:12 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment