wApr 24, 2004




mehhhhhh

Yesterday was a pretty good day. I didn't do stellar on the History test, but oh well. Rest of the day was pretty boring. Then I obtained my car from the shop with the help of Laurs. Then I studied Spanish with this computer program thing my dad had bought, had Subway for dinner, and then Kristy, Heather, and Jennifer came over. We played Final Fantasy X, went to McDonald's (which was rather unsatisfactory....we will have to visit other McDonald's in the future) and then came home and talked for a while. I should've kicked them out sooner....I didn't until about quarter after 11. Now I will be going to my placement testing shortly. I'm a little apprehensive, but hopefully it won't be too bad. The Spanish program that my dad had was more about....like, common phrases while visiting, and didn't really get into the grammar so much. But Lindsey and Lindsay said the test was easy, so hopefully it will be. And the sheet says I need a battery-operated scientific calculator. The one I'm bringing operates on solar power so I don't see what the problem is, but I'm bringing another one just in case. Are they afraid the fluorescent lights will transmit answers to the calculator? I don't know. I just know I'm really frigging tired.
scribbled mystickeeper at 7:04 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment