wApr 8, 2004




Bowling was a good time, and now I'm just kind of home again. My dad's uncle Andy died. He lived in Chicago, and had fought in World War II. Now my grandma's the only one of her siblings left alive. I've never really ever experienced having grandparents....both of my mom's parents died before I was born, as did my dad's dad. And my grandma's mind started....going before I was born. Now she lives in a nursing home, and she usually remembers my name. I guess my aunt and uncle have always kind of been like my grandparents.....heck, my parents are old enough to be my grandparents. Does this make my sister a mother figure? Hmm.

Being on break feels really, really good. Gah. I'm going to go....sit around and do nothing.
scribbled mystickeeper at 5:25 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment