wMar 23, 2004




shakeit shakeshakeit shakeit shakeshakeit SHAKE IT LIKE A POLAROID PICTURE!

I could tell you all what happened in my classes today and what homework I did tonight, but I highly doubt you care. This evening has mostly been spent doing minimal homework so that I can do other things so that my mind stays occupied so that I don't get depressed. After reading the new chapter that our teacher stuck on to this week's History test, I just kind of curled up on my bed and turned the radio on and stared. I used to do that all the time in middle school.....that was before we had the internet. I'd just turn on the radio and lie on my bed, thinking. Yeah, it probably sounds loserish to you, but like I care. I guess it's nice to just let your mind go, sometimes. I don't know. I just laid (I hate conjugating that verb in English, I never know how the hell to do it) on my bed for about 35 minutes, I think. And just now I watched two episodes of Evangelion. But I don't know what else to do. I need to find me a messageboard online. Because WOFS kicked ass....I need to meet cool people. Yiss. So, yeah. Not much else to say, really. The end.
scribbled mystickeeper at 8:13 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment