wMar 1, 2004




Oh, and I know what else I was going to say. I don't know if it's because I'm a senior or what, but I'm just so sick of the people in my grade. Most of the people in my classes are alright, but I just get so disgusted with how much people talk about other people....or the fact that everybody talks, but nobody says anything. Someone famous said that, but I don't remember who it was. I know I probably seem fake at school.....but that's because I am fake. I can't be my real self because then I wouldn't have any friends. If I didn't hold anything back at all, I'd probably cry at school a lot, or just close myself off from everyone and never talk. And sometimes that doesn't seem like such a bad idea....but usually, I just try to find opportunities to laugh, if only to break the monotony of our mindless tasks that usually don't teach much, but attempt to keep us intellectually stimulated. I hate the nights when I just feel like crap and want to go to bed, because then the next night I'll probably have a crapload...but I don't care, I can't do anything. The end.
scribbled mystickeeper at 10:04 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment