wMar 25, 2004




another paragraph of pointless rambling

Woot. Rereading everything helped, I guess (or it was just an easy test) and I got a 94% on the AP History test! A winner is me. And while I was prepared to spend the whole night working on my paper, our English teacher pushed the due date of the paper to Monday. Not that I was surprised....I don't think we've had a single paper in that class that's ended up being due on the same date it was originally scheduled to be due on. Yiss. I get to go to church now to talk to Jennifer (ex-Youth Minister, not the usual Jennifer). She's studying Psychology at college right now to get a degree, and for a paper she has to interview people from different age groups, and she asked MEH. So, yeah, I think I'm going to go now.
scribbled mystickeeper at 3:15 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment