wFeb 25, 2004




teh end

I think that Lent is my favorite liturgical season. Just a chance to contemplate and fast and pray a lot more, and yeah. I love Jesus. Maybe one day, I will intelligently explain my faith in this blog. Or somewhere. And then if you want to read it, you can. Because it irks me how some people think Christians are just a bunch of.....sheep that believe whatever they're told. Because it's really not like that at all. It's taken a lot of questioning and learning and understanding to get to where I am today. I was mostly successful in my homework tonight....Actually, not really. I'm excited for the weekend, though. On Saturday, I'm going down to a bigger city with my mom and my sister, and we're going to go shopping. It'll be nice to get away from things, if only for a day. I haven't in a long time.....the last time I went Up North was for the Fourth of July. This summer, I'm going to have to ask off every other weekend or something....it's my last summer at home and I need my doses of pine trees and lakewater before I go to college. Also, I want to go walking on the trails, because I like them. I like walking in the woods! Yes I do.

Current Music: Quasimodo - Lifehouse
scribbled mystickeeper at 10:43 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment