wFeb 24, 2004




in mythology

So, I hate math. Unfortunately, this does not change the fact that I need to spend 90 minutes in the class every day, and do a bunch of homework tonight, :P There's a history test tomorrow, too. Hopefully I'll do better on this test than I did on the first one. But all I can do is try, I guess. I'm not getting all stressed out about it! And that's how it's going to be. I'm in Mythology right now, and as cool as Mythology is, I'm incredibly bored right now. There's still 17 minutes until lunch! Ugh. I really don't want to work on my math right now, but I think that's what I'll have to do. At least this way there will be less to do at home, right? Normally I'd say right, but I'll probably get the stuff and try to work on it, but sadly be too stupid to get anything done! Go me.
scribbled mystickeeper at 12:18 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment