wFeb 11, 2004




At 5:25, I'm going with Chad to go see John Edwards speak. YAY, OMG, POLITICS! For being so liberal.....you'd think I'd care a lot more than I do. I mean, I care, but.....I dunno. Maybe it's just because I won't be old enough to vote yet next week in the Wisconsin primary.....but I might as well go see him speak, in the off-chance that he beats John Kerry, it might be good to actually see the guy who WILL BE DUBYA. ;) But, yeah. We don't have to have political debates in my blog, blog-readers. Just know that while I don't hate George Bush with a deep passion as some people do, just know that.....I don't hold much respect for the man, and I don't think he is a very good president. THERE DOESN'T NEED TO BE A DEBATE ABOUT THIS.

Also, I'm really glad that five different people took it upon themselves to read the sentence in my article (that I discussed in the last post) that was truncated. I KNOW WHAT IT SAYS, BUT THANKS FOR MAKING ME FEEL EVEN MORE STUPID ANYWAY!
scribbled mystickeeper at 4:59 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment