wNov 8, 2002




Friday Five, Yo:

1. Did you vote in your last elections?
No, I'm not eighteen.

2. Do you know who your elected representatives are?Jim Doyle just got elected as governor....Scott McCallum was for a while because George Bush picked Tommy Thompson to be some office...thing...my dad used to sell drugs to Tommy Thompson. (my dad's a pharmacist, not a drug dealer, yo) And I know Mark Green and Phil Montgomery...I don't know what they are, but they represent me somehow. Wait, Mark Green is a congressman, right??And I know our village president. I had lunch with him one day, go me.

3. Have you ever contacted an elected representative? If so, what was it about? No...Well, Mark Green wrote Lindsay, Jennifer, and I letters when we won Interscholastic Battle of the Books. Actually, he probably didn't write it, but whatever. Oh, and I was like, 20 feet away from George Bush when he was running for president...our middle school jazz band played for him when he gave a speech at the elementary school.

4. Have you ever participated in a demonstration? Um, in the fifth grade, they made us have assigned seating, and I circulated a petition throughout my grade, but of course, was too lazy to take it to the principal. Neh.

5. Have you ever volunteered in an election? What was the result?

No.
scribbled mystickeeper at 3:53 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment