wOct 29, 2002




...I can't talk about part of what's perturbing me as this is the internet. Let's see, what can I vent about? Um, I haven't had any time to work on my math project. It's not due until Friday, but still. Yeah. Spanish final is tomorrow. I'm half and half about this....I'm really happy it'll be done with and out of the way, but I don't want to take it. I'm scared. ;_; I think I have cramps, but I'm not sure. If they are, it's been a while since they've been this bad. Seriously, it hurts to be alive. None of this "it hurts to breathe" crap. It hurts to be alive. I took two neproxen at the same time, which I've never done before, but it hasn't kicked in yet. Am wrapped in Harry Potter blanket and I'm drinking a glass of milk and eating a cold biscuit from KFC, which would normally make me squeeish. But I'm in that state where I can't really feel anything, so you know. I also feel like I could vomit at any given moment. And the Macbeth paper....I can write it and whatever, but I don't know. I'm being stupid. I want to write a really, really good paper so that my English teacher thinks I'm a good writer. People tell me I'm a good writer all the time, but I'm not. I don't know. I can think of plenty of people in our grade who write better than I do. I hate finals because all the stress builds and I can deal with it for a day or so, but then I crash and burn and I just stop caring. Ugh. All I want to do is lie down and go to bed and stay there all day tomorrow - curled up underneath my blankets. But I have to go through my stupid paper and print it off. I hate school, I want to cry. I don't care about my grades or about if lots of people know who I like or any of that crap. People expect me to, but I don't. There aren't many things that I actually care about. Blah. I'm not even making sense, I'm thinking I shouldn't have taken those two neproxen, @_@
scribbled mystickeeper at 9:11 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment